Whether you run on a track, on a sidewalk, or on a trail, you want your feet to stay as comfortable as possible. These low ankle socks are built to help with that. They offer a dialed-in women's specific fit, breathability, and reduced slippage. Plus, their Indestructawool™ technology helps them last through the miles. And because they’re made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they’re comfortable and odor-resistant. For better comfort on your next run, choose the Women’s Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle sock.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as they transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001671
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Smartwool's promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean