Combining premium materials and effortless style, the Neumel is our iconic heritage chukka. A timeless boot made of rich suede, it's lined in upcycled UGGpure™ wool and finished with a durable Treadlite by UGG™ sole for all-day cushioning, offering a signature slipper-like feel indoors or out.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
- Suede upper
- Metal eyelets, Rear pull tab
- Cotton laces
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool lining or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool sockliner or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell sockliner
- Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- RN 88276