A versatile hiker designed to tread lighter.
Scrutinized through the lens of sustainability, Hoka has reimagined their beloved Anacapa Mid GTX with a renewed focus on earth-friendly materials. Updated with recycled yarn meshes, they’ve enlisted a 30% sugarcane EVA midsole and Vibram® Megagrip outsole. Finished with metal speed hooks and a rubber toe cap, there’s no telling where this hiker will take you.
- Leather Working Group Gold-Rated waterproof nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX bootie construction with 71% recycled polyester face fabric
- Lightweight sugarcane EVA midsole
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole
- Metal top hook
- 100% Recycled polyester vamp and quarter mesh
- Achilles heel comfort build
- 50% Soybean-based sockliner
- SwallowTail™ heel
- 100% Recycled polyester collar and tongue lining mesh
- 88% Recycled polyester external collar and tongue mesh
- 100% Recycled polyester laces (excluding aglet)
- RN 88276