With its thick (but super light!) sole and soft wool lining, the Tasman can work as a slipper or a shoe – or both. Slip on for school, play dates, camping, or just around the house.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in the supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like UGG to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Suede upper
- UGG® Tasman braid detailing
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool lining or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- By UGG®
- RN #88276
- Made in Vietnam