The Funkarra Cabin Cuff offers the look of a shoe and the feel of a slipper with a bold 1.5" platform. It features statement laces to accent its fixed cuffed collar and asymmetrical top line. Their beloved soft suede upper pairs with a soft UGGplush™ upcycled wool liner for a cushioned feel and elevated look. The outsole is crafted from renewable, rainwater-nourished sugarcane instead of petroleum-based EVA.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Recycled Materials They repurpose once-discarded fabrics and materials into new formats that would otherwise go to waste or be destroyed.
UGGplush Lining Crafted from a proprietary blend of repurposed wool and produced fibers, such as Tencel or recycled polyester, UGGplush gives a sheepskin-like feel with reduced environmental impact.
SugarSole™ The sugarcane in their SugarSole™ foam allows them to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, absorbing 1.6 pounds of CO2 for every pound of ethylene replaced.
Crafted with Responsible Materials UGG is on a journey toward a more regenerative world. They are focused on finding ways to reduce their footprint. This product includes at least 40% recycled, renewable, regenerated, or certified natural materials by weight and helps reduce their environmental impact.
- Suede upper
- Sheepskin collar, Fixed cuffed collar, Rear pull tab made from 100% recycled polyester fibers, 10mm curly sheepskin collar
- Polyester laces, Metal lace D-rings
- 10mm curly sheepskin lining, 10mm curly UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 10mm curly UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell sockliner
- EVA midsole
- SugarSole™ EVA outsole
- Polyester binding
- 4.25" shaft height
- 1.5" platform height
- Woven heel label with UGG® logo, Embossed UGG® tongue logo
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.