An audacious take on the Classic boot, the Classic Chillapeak impresses with bold plush spill seams and a leg-lengthening platform sole. It's lined in their signature UGGplush™ upcycled wool, and the bold platform outsole is crafted from renewable, rainwater-nourished sugarcane. Pair with leggings and a long sweater.
Recycled Materials They repurpose once-discarded fabrics and materials into new formats that would otherwise go to waste or be destroyed.
UGGplush Lining Crafted from a proprietary blend of repurposed wool and produced fibers, such as Tencel or recycled polyester, UGGplush gives a sheepskin-like feel with reduced environmental impact.
Crafted with Responsible Materials UGG is on a journey toward a more regenerative world. They are focused on finding ways to reduce our footprint. This product includes at least 40% recycled, renewable, regenerated, or certified natural materials by weight and helps reduce their environmental impact.
SugarSole™ The sugarcane in their SugarSole™ foam allows them to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, absorbing 1.6 pounds of CO2 for every pound of ethylene replaced.
Post-Applied Treatment Treated to repel light amounts of water. Product should be re-treated periodically to maintain protection.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- Suede, 17mm sheepskin upper
- Rear pull tab, Suede mudguard, Mudguard (100% recycled polyester)
- 10mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% lyocell lining
- 10mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% lyocell insole
- Suede-wrapped midsole, EVA midsole
- SugarSole™ EVA outsole
- 5" shaft height
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, TPU UGG® logo
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.