A versatile hiker designed to tread lighter.
Scrutinized through the lens of sustainability, Hoka reimagined their beloved Anacapa Low GTX with a renewed focus on earth-friendly materials. Updated with recycled yarn meshes, they’ve enlisted GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology, a 30% sugarcane EVA midsole, and a Vibram® Megagrip outsole. Finished with metal eyelets and an abrasion resistant toe cap, there’s no telling where this hiker will take you.
- Leather Working Group Gold-Rated waterproof nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit with 70% recycled polyester face fabric
- Lightweight sugarcane EVA midsole
- Abrasion resistant toe cap
- 100% Recycled vamp and quarter mesh
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole
- Achilles heel comfort build
- 50% Soybean-based sockliner
- SwallowTail™ heel
- 100% Recycled polyester collar and tongue lining mesh
- 100% Recycled polyester external collar mesh
- 100% Recycled polyester laces (excluding aglet)
- RN 88276