Updating their iconic heritage chukka with a refined high-top design, the Neumel High combines premium materials and effortless style. Made of rich suede, it's lined in their signature UGGplush™ wool blend and finished with a durable Treadlite by UGG sole for all-day cushioning, offering a signature slipper-like feel indoors or out.
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
Crafted with Responsible Materials UGG is on a journey toward a more regenerative world. They are focused on finding ways to reduce our footprint. This product includes at least 40% recycled, renewable, regenerated, or certified natural materials by weight and helps reduce their environmental impact.
- Suede upper
- Metal eyelets, Rear pull tab
- Cotton laces
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell sockliner
- Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- RN 88276