Most fast and light hiking boots look like… hiking boots. KEEN wanted to make a boot that’s as comfortable out on the trail as it is dusted off and paired with your go-to ‘out with friends’ look. With a better leather upper that brings a heritage hiking DNA vibe and rugged, super grippy rubber underfoot, the women's NXIS Explorer does exactly that.
• Made to Keep: Consciously Created in durable, environmentally preferred leather from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that reduce chemicals to help preserve and protect our water.
• Springy Cushioning: The responsive foam midsole cushions and supports every step you take, city streets to rocky trails.
• All-Terrain Tread: KEEN horseshoe tread has deep, multidirectional lugs for extra grip, even on an incline.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- TPU reinforcement for added durability in key zones
- Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit
- PFAS-free, durable water repellent
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Waterproof, premium nubuck leather upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- High-rebound EVA midsole
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.