The Hoka One One® Kaha GTX hiking and trekking shoe delivers strength and support at surprising speed. The unrivaled weight-to-cushion ratio and proprietary technology makes this waterproof boot the perfect choice when hiking over long distances.
- Stability: Neutral, allowing the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Plush, maximum cushioning for a pillow-soft feel.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 6mm
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper delivers long-lasting support and durability.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof bootie keeps the feet dry and comfortable in various conditions.
- Adjustable lace-up closure system delivers a snug and comfortable fit.
- EVA top layer promotes plush next-to-skin comfort while the rubberized foam bottom layer provides durable cushioning and supportive base.
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction outsole features multi-directional lugs for exceptional grip and traction over rough terrain.