This hiking-inspired work boot was assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon with materials from around the world. A waterproof membrane adds all-weather protection, and the non-slip sole keeps it stable.
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- Integrated heel cushion
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- TPU stability shank
Keen carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, Keen recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.